iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 8 & AirPods Pro UNBOXING in 4K Cinematic Mode + Test Shots

Apple Watch Series 8 & AirPods Pro UNBOXING in 4K Cinematic Mode 





of that unboxing footage you just watched was shot on the iPhone 14 pro Max in cinematic mode in 4k and that's a mouthful but also I'm very impressed with what the iPhone 14 pro Max can do also this video of me talking to you right now is being shot on the iPhone 14 pro Max in cinematic mode in 4k is your head just exploding yet I actually spent the last week in Big Sur California shooting with it and I've got a very exciting cinematic mode film that I'm working on that I'm going to be sharing with you all it's going to be super epic and actually here's a few shots that I took when I was out there in Big Sur check this out awake foreign  so as you can see this footage is looking incredible I am super stoked that the 4K option for cinematic mode is available now that wasn't an option with the iPhone 13 so you can definitely tell there's a big jump in quality just with that bigger camera sensor and the higher resolution for cinematic mode all the things that I unboxed the Apple watch the iPhone 14 pro Max the airpods pro I'm going to be doing four reviews on these things so definitely stay tuned and if you haven't had a moment you might as well subscribe to the channel because there's going to be a bunch of videos that you definitely don't want to miss while you're at it that'd be great if you hit that like button on this video I really do appreciate the ongoing support and I'll see you on the next video peace  this thing's already fingerprinted up a hundred percent of that footage was 100 of that footage was shot on the 100 of that footage was shot wow and as a matter of fact here's some in it and here it is a matter and actually here's some test shots of and actually and actually here's some test shots of some of the footage that I've wrote and actually here's some and actually here's a few shots of and actually here's a few shots that I and actually here's a few shots and actually here's a few shots of and actually check out some of the shots that I and actually here's a little sneak peek actually wow um and actually here's a sneak peek of some of the shots that I took I also got the Apple I also got the app I also got the I also got the Apple watch I also got the Apple Watch series eight I also got the Apple watch why is this the weirdest move to do like I feel like I'm cheerleading or something as well as my thoughts on the Apple Watch series 8 you can see it right here on my wrist that's why it's that the most awkward thing to do pointing to my watch like this is is there a cool way to do it I I don't know I don't think so

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Website Paying $100 Per Hour For Reading Amazon KDP Books -Make Money Online 2022 - WFH Side Hustles By Abdul Raheem Tech

Computing Power Overview 2022 Post By Abdul Raheem Tech

The Evolution of Quantum Computers: From Concept to Reality Best For Computer 2023 Updated Articles Latest